Scholars Academy Announcements
Friday, August 23, 2019
- Congratulations to the following ladies who have been chosen to be their individual class's Homecoming Representatives - 9th Grade Representative: Laila Harvey, 10th Grade Representative: Elizabeth Southworth, 11th Grade Representative: Mallory Fletcher, and 12th Grade Representatives: Kristina Perry, Camryn Williams, Adelaide Rinehart, Lindsay Tillman, Tamiya Hopkins and Zaria Meeks! Please plan to meet at 3:30 p.m. in Mrs. Cable's room at THS on Tuesday, September 17, 2019.
- PSAT will be administered on October 16, 2019 for all 10th graders at no cost. Students in 9th or 11th grade wishing to take the PSAT need to see Mrs. West and pay $17.00.
- There will be an Scholars Academy Interact Meeting for all interested H.S students in Ms. Kelly’s Room at 7:20 a.m. on Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
- There will be a swim team interest meeting on Tuesday, September 17th at 3:15 p.m. in Room G2 at THS.
- There will be a High School Science Olympiad interest meeting Wednesday, September 18th right after school in Mrs. Ariail's room.
- MAKEUP Picture Days: High School - Tuesday, October 15 and Middle School - Wednesday, October 23.
- Advanced Placement Information Night is on September 19th at 6:00 p.m. in the MacIntyre Auditorium. All parents of and students who are currently enrolled in AP classes should attend this meeting for advantages of taking an AP, new online resource AP teachers will use with students, and changes in timelines and deadlines.
- UPCOMING DATES OF IMPORTANCE: October 4-5: Homecoming Game and Dance, October 7-11: Fall Break, October 14: Teacher Workday/Student Holiday, PSAT: October 16, and December 7: Senior Ornament Night