Success stories happen every day in our schools, and the Office of Communications is available to work with school system staff, students, families and community members to help spread the word. After submitting your news item here, we will work with you to find the best way to tell your story.
The best stories - the ones that most effectively resonate with your audience - are timely and clearly demonstrate impact. Here are some examples of areas you can find good news:
- Individual student and staff successes & achievements
- Unique programs, projects, or educational opportunities for students
- Examples of our classrooms effectively leading changes to educational policies & practices
- Events of interest to the community that go beyond the walls of our schools
- Projects, events or achievements that reflect the mission and objectives of our school system
EXAMPLES OF SUPPORT WE CAN PROVIDE
News & Success Stories:
If you would like us to share a story from your school using one or all of our communication tools, please select this option.
If you want someone to capture visuals from your event, please select this option.
If there is an upcoming event that you would like the media to know about, please select this option.
If you need assistance with preparing for an interview with the media, need to develop a communication strategy or need help in planning a public event, please select this option.
TIMELINE OF REQUESTS
We have so much positive news to share, it takes a lot of juggling. The more advance notice you can provide, the better we can work together to spread the word. When possible, please give us 10-12 business days notice for events and other news.
If you have any questions regarding this process, contact Desiree Celaya at firstname.lastname@example.org