Annual Nondiscrimination Notification Statement
The Thomasville City School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin (Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964); sex (Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 and the Perkins Act of 1998 and 2006); disabilities (Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990), or military service in educational programs or activities receiving federal financial assistance.
Students, parents, employees and the general public are hereby notified that the Thomasville City Board of Education does not discriminate in any educational programs or activities or employment policies.
Thomasville City Schools does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or military service. All Career, Technical and Agricultural Education (CTAE) program opportunities will be offered to all students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability.
The following individuals have been designated as the employees responsible for coordination of the school system’s efforts to implement this nondiscrimination policy:
- Title II in Sports Coordinator: Christopher Merritt, (229) 225-2666, ext. 2004, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title IX Coordinator: Christopher Merritt, (229) 225-2666, ext. 2024, email@example.com
- Section 504 Coordinator: Dr. Rhoda Gouin, (229) 225-2600, ext. 1018, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADA: Dr. Rhoda Gouin, (229) 225-2600, ext. 2018, email@example.com
- CTAE Director: Shamane Taylor, (229) 225-2666, ext. 2025, firstname.lastname@example.org